Be part of a global united voice for sport and exercise science professionals
Bringing brilliance together for better
Together we can advance the practice of sport and exercise sciences and make a global and local impact for professionals, individuals, communities and countries.
Access international standards & guidelines
Collaborate for impact and change
Grow your reputation as experts
Become a Foundational Member (Organisations)
Membership of the International Confederation of Sport and Exercise Science Practice will serve your organization and the professions you represent by providing a united voice and common platform from which to advance our common goal of advancing the practice of sport and exercise science.
Benefits of Organisational Membership
- Enduring title and recognition as being a ‘Foundational’ Full Member of the International
Confederation of Sport and Exercise Science Practice
- International Confederation of Sport and Exercise Science Practice voting rights
- Eligibility to nominate a delegate to the International Confederation of Sport and Exercise Science Practice Board and Committees of the Board
- Collaboration within a global network of sport and exercise science professions and
- Access to resources to develop the practice and recognition of the sport and exercise sciences in your country/region
- Ability to advertise CPD amongst member organizations and their constituents
- Discounted CPD supported by the International Confederation of Sport and Exercise Science Practice for your members
- Opportunities to collaborate on and release publications, position statements/stands, and consensus statements together with other member organizations
- Ability to shape the governance structure and operationalization of the 2020-23 strategic plan in the initial phase of the International Confederation of Sport and Exercise Science Practice
Associate Membership is open to any national representative organisation that directly supports SES practitioners but does not meet the criteria of administering an accreditation framework. Applicants for associate membership must also have the constitution approved by the ICSESP Board of Directors.
For more information about associate membership including specific criteria and costs please contact us.
Other Organisational Membership Options
The Board of the ICSESP are working on a range of other membership categories including regional, affiliate and other options.
If you represent an organisation that does not fit into the two above and are interested in joining the ICSESP please contact us to discuss the status of these alternate categories.