Over six insightful sessions, we’re inviting some of the industry’s leading professionals to present on a variety of topics related to the application of exercise physiology and personal training strategies across age, sport and clinical conditions.
- Improving the body composition index (BCI) with exercise and nutritional interventions as we age
- Early exit epidemic: how athletes who are physically prepared and skip appropriate exercise progressions, limit their ceiling for performance
- Sport nutrition approach for athlete development and assessment
- Exercise prescription for cancer survivors
- Objective and subjective indicators of fatigue in sport (from USports to Olympics)
- Exercise progressions and practical tips for those living with Osteoporosis