Learning to evaluate movement is key for all exercise professionals and those involved in sports performance. This interactive course covers joint movement (or “kinesiology”) and breaks down various exercises into their component parts, providing participants with a well-founded introduction to the anatomy of movement.
The Anatomy of movement course is six modules and is designed to take approximately five hours.
- Module One. Welcome to the Anatomy of Movement Course
- Module Two. Describing Body Position and Joint Movement. Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Module Three. The Skeletal, Articular and Muscular Systems and Joint Movement. Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Module Four. Upper Extremity Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Module Five. Lower Extremity Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Module Six. Cervical and Lumbar Spine Anatomy and Kinesiology