Presented by Christin Everson
Fitness settings can be intimidating, unwelcoming and even scary for many new exercisers. When trainers deeply understand this crucial experience, they can use an intentional plan of action to greatly enhance the client experience.
In this presentation, we’ll go through a step-by-step guide to creating a successful experience for the new exerciser.
Participants will be able to:
- Define the common aspects that make it hard for new exercisers to begin;
- Acknowledge the challenges new or returning exercisers feel in fitness spaces;
- Identify the elements that make up the client experience;
- Indicate specific behavior-change strategies to support new exercisers and inspire them to action; and
- Utilize a step-by-step checklist to provide a successful exercise experience for new exercisers.